Google Camera APK for Huawei P30/30 Pro/30 Lite: Alright, so just in case, if you missed it, the Huawei recently launched their flagship devices for this Year. Yes, we are talking about the latest Huawei P30. Now, there are a few variations of the product, namely the 30/30 Pro/30 Lite. The P30 and other variations packs some great specifications under the hood. Now, there are a lot of things which grabbed people’s attention to this android device. For instance, there is a 6.1 inches OLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors.
Under the hood, the Huawei P30 is powered by an HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor which is an Octa-Core processor. Coming to the cameras, we can find a triple camera setup at the rear of the P30. This comprises of 40 + 16 + 8 MP sensors. On the front, we can find a 32 MP front facing camera for selfies. Now, a lot of users wants to install the Google Camera on the Huawei P30 Pro. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Download Google Camera APK for Huawei P30/30 Pro/30 Lite. So without any further we do, let’s jump right into it. Should we?
Download Google Camera APK for Huawei P30/30 Pro/30 Lite
Now, there is no denying the fact that the Camera by Google or simply the Google Camera app for Pixel is one of the best apps when it comes to taking some insanely cool looking shots on Android Device. It helps in improving and exceeding the potential of the camera sensors to the utmost on almost any Android Device. We have already written a post around Download Google Camera APK for Huawei Mate 20/ 20 Pro/ 20 Lite. Anyways, you might now want to download and install the Google Camera on your Huawei P30/30 Pro/30 Lite without Root.
Well, thanks to the Senior XDA Member, beserker15 who did the effort (we repsect his hardwork) and was able to port the Google Camera for Huawei P30. Anyways, with that being clear, that being said, let us now take a look at the Download Google Camera APK for Huawei P30/30 Pro/30 Lite section. Should we?
Download Google Camera APK
Well, there are a lot of features that the Google Camera for Huawei P30 offers. Some of them are listed below:
- Aperture switching for the primary camera (Go to the Settings >> Huawei CameraAPI2 >> Toggle Switch to 2.4f aperture).
- Portrait mode
- Night Sight
- Wide angle camera
- and more!
Note: The Google Camera APK given below works well for Huawei P30/30 Pro/30 Lite. But do note that this won’t work on any other Huawei Android Device. So you should install this Google Camera on ate 30 variants only.
Once you have downloaded both the above files, you are all set to install the Google Camera on your Huawei P30/30 Pro/30 Lite. So, let us now take a look at the steps to install Google Camera on Huawei P30/30 Pro/30 Lite. Should we?
Steps to install Google Camera on Huawei P30/30 Pro/30 Lite
Now, in order to install the Google Camera APK on Huawei P30/30 Pro/30 Lite, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, make sure that you have downloaded both zip and apk (the required files) from above on your Android Device.
- Now, go to the file manager install the Google Camera APK on your Huawei P30/30 Pro/30 Lite.
- Once done, again go to the File Manager on your Huawei P30 Pro and create a new folder called GCam in the Internal Memory.
- Open the Gcam folder and then create a new folder here and name it Configs.
- Now, extract the contents of the Configs zip file which you downlaoded from the above link inside the Configs folder.
- Once done, launch the Google Camera on your Huawei P30.
- Now, double-tap on the shutter button.
- Select the V13 config.xml from the options you see and then tap on the Restore.
- That’s it! You are all set to use the Google Camera on your Huawei P30/30 Pro/30 Lite.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Download and install Google Camera APK for Huawei P30/30 Pro/30 Lite. We hope that you found this post useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.
I’m Abhinav, an 19-year-old Web Developer, Designer and Tech Enthusiast from New Delhi, India. I am a Computer Applications Student who loves writing on Tech and How tos. This led me start GeekSane.