Download and Install Google Camera on RealMe 2 Pro: Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has a RealMe 2 Pro. Well, that’s great! RealMe 2 Pro is one of the best Android Devices right now in the market. The RealMe 2 Pro comes with a 6.3-inch Full HD Display which looks pretty good. We can also see a Waterdrop notch at the front of the device. The design and looks of the Smartphone are quite premium considering that the device is a mid-range device.
Under the hood, the RealMe 2 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chip inside. This is coupled up with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage which is amazing. The device features a dual rear camera setup comprising of a 16 + 2 MegaPixel Cameras. And the 16-megapixel front-facing camera. Now, you might want to install Google Camera on RealMe 2 Pro to take even better shots. Well, that’s what exactly this post is all about.
Google Camera for RealMe 2 Pro
Now, there is no denying the fact that the Google Camera is one of the best apps when it comes to taking some perfect looking shots on Android Device. This helps in improving and exceeding the potential of the camera sensors on any Android Device. We have already written a post around Download and Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 7 without Root. Anyways, you might want to download and install the Google Camera on your RealMe 2 Pro without Root.
Well, you are on the right page. In order to install and use the Google Camera on RealMe 2 Pro, you need to enable Camera2Api on your RealMe 2 Pro. So, let us now take a look at How to enable camera2api on RealMe 2 Pro. Should we?
Enable Camera2API on RealMe 2 Pro
Now, in order to enable Camera2API on your RealMe 2 Pro, you need a few prerequisites. So let us first take a look at what those pre-requisites are. Should we?
- A Windows PC or Laptop.
- This Google Camera App will work only on RealMe 2 Pro.
- Make sure that you have ADB Drivers and Fastboot installed on your PC.
- You should have rooted your RealMe 2 Pro.
- Your RealMe 2 Pro should have at least 60% charge left.
Once you have the above pre-requisites, you are all set to follow the steps to enable Camera2API on your RealMe 2 Pro.
Steps to enable Camera2API on RealMe 2 Pro
Now, in order to enable Camera2API on your RealMe 2 Pro, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, you need to download the Download Platform Tools on your Windows PC.
- Now, extract it on your desktop.
- You now need to enable USB Debugging on your RealMe 2 Pro. Here are the steps to do so:
- First of all, open the Settings >> About Phone.
- Here, tap On Version 7 times. Then, you should see a message saying You are now in Developer.
- Now, go back to the Additional Settings >> Developer Options >> Scroll Down & Enable USB Debugging option.
- Once that’s done, you need to go to Platform Tools Folder and Type in cmd in the address bar on your PC.
- Connect your RealMe 2 Pro with your PC.
- Now, in the command prompt, type in adb shell and hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Once done, type in su and hit the Enter key.
- Now, grant the Root Permissions on your RealMe 2 Pro.
- Once that’s done, type in the following 2 commands on your Windows PC. (Hit Enter after each command).
setprop persist.camera.HAL3.enabled 1
setprop persist.camera.eis.enable 1
- Once done, you can disconnect your RealMe 2 Pro from your PC.
- Restart your RealMe 2 Pro to finish things off.
That’s it! The first part of the guide has been completed. Now, let us get to the Download Google Camera for RealMe 2 Pro section. Should we?
Are you looking for How to Install Google Camera on RealMe 2 Pro without Root?:
Well, once you have downloaded the Google Camera APK for RealMe 2 Pro from above. You can install the apk on your device the way you would normally do with any APK File. Once the apk has been installed, you can open the Google Camera on your RealMe 2 Pro and give it all the permission. That’s it! You are ready to take some amazing shots.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download and Install Google Camera on RealMe 2 Pro. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below
I’m Abhinav, an 19-year-old Web Developer, Designer and Tech Enthusiast from New Delhi, India. I am a Computer Applications Student who loves writing on Tech and How tos. This led me start GeekSane.