Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who wants to bypass the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) or the Google Account verification on your Android Device. Well, you might be someone who has purchased a second hand MediaTek Android Device or maybe you just forgot your Google Account Credentials. Whatever the case might be the thing is that you want to bypass FRP or Google Account Verification on your MediaTek Android Device and you want to do it quick.
Well, don’t you worry as we at the Geeksane has got you covered. Today, in this post, we would be covering on How to bypass FRP or Google Account Verification on any MediaTek Android Device. We have tested this method on various Android Device powered by MediaTek and it works pretty well. Now, if that sounds interesting, let’s jump right into it. Should we?
How to bypass FRP or Google Account Verification on any MediaTek Android Device
Now, we have written this guide in a beginner’s friendly language. So if you are someone who is not well aware of technical terms, then you need not to worry. Our job is to serve you with the content which is helpful and easy to understand for you guys. With that being clear, that being said, let us now take a look at the prerequisites for bypassing FRP or Google Account Verification. Should we?
Here is a list of prerequisites that we will require in order to succeed:
- You will need a Windows PC for this guide
- Download and install the latest version of SP Flash tool on your PC.
- Make sure that you have the drivers for your device installed on your PC.
- You must have the MTK Scatter File for your Device. (You can find it in your Device’s firmware files). However, if you don’t find one, then you can also create a scatter file for your Android Device.
- Make sure that your Mediatek Android Device has at least 60% of charge left.
- We’ll be using Notepad++ for editing the scatter file.
Once you have all the above prerequisites, you are all set to bypass FRP or Google Account Verification on your MediaTek Android Device. So, let us now take a look at the steps to do so.
Steps to bypass FRP or Google Account Verification:
Now, in order to bypass FRP or Google Account Verification on any MediaTek Android Device, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have installed the latest version of SP Flash tool on your PC.
- Now, launch the SP Flash Tool on your Windows PC.
- Connect your MediaTek device to your PC, it should get detected by the PC. If it does not get detected, then you need to install the drivers again.
- Select the Scatter file for your Android Device by clicking on the choose button next to Scatter-loading file.
- Now, navigate to the directory where you have the Scatter file and select the MTxxxx_Android_Scatter.txt file.
- Click on Open to choose the scatter file.
- Now, on the SP Flash Tool Window, click on the Format tab.
- Here, select the option for Manual format flash.
- Now, you need to open the Windows Explorer on your PC.
- Navigate to the directory where you have the Scatter file and right-click on the MTxxxx_Android_Scatter.txt file.
- Select Edit with Notepad++ option from the context menu.
- Now, scroll down to find the Linear_start addr and the partition_size in the file. (Unique for each MediaTek Android Device model).
Linear_start addr = Begin Address partition_size = Format Length
- Now, go back to the SP Flash Tool and enter the Linear_start addr value to the Begin Address field and the partition_size in the format length field.
- Once done, click on the Start button on the top right.
- Wait for the process to get completed.
- You should get the Format OK message on success.
- Now, you can disconnect your Android Device from your PC.
Video Tutorial for How to bypass FRP or Google Account Verification:
Just in case, if you want to watch a video on How to bypass FRP or Google Account Verification, you can do so here:
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to bypass FRP or Google Account Verification on any MediaTek Android Device. We hope that you found this guide helpful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere between the steps or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.
Video and Screenshots Courtesy: Hovatek Forums
Hi, I am Abhinav Jain, an 18-year-old Web Developer, Designer, Digital Marketer and Tech Enthusiast living in New Delhi, India. I am a Computer Applications Student who is also a blogger and is working on some Awesome Websites like Geeksane.