Download and Install Google Camera on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2: Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has an Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 or the Asus Zenfone Max M2. Well, great, Asus has been coming out with a lot of good Smartphone this year. The Zenfone Max Pro M line up from the Company is also a no joke. The Zenfone Max Pro M2 features a dual rear camera setup consisting of a 12 MP + 5 MP sensors.
Now, a lot of people doesn’t found the official Camera app of the Zenfone Max Pro M2. Therefore, there are a lot of people out there who are looking for an alternative camera app for the same. And there is no denying the fact that the Google Camera App is one of the best alternatives for the stock Camera app. So today, in this post, we would be covering on Download and Install Google Camera on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 without Root.
Download Google Camera for ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2
As we all already know, the Google Pixel series of devices packs one of the best Camera apps for any Android Device. Now, a lot of developers and community tried to port this camera app to their Android devices. Fortunately enough, the port was successful for the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.
You can download the latest version of the Google Camera for ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 by clicking on the download button below.
Once you have downloaded the Google Camera App on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, you are all set to install it on your device.
Install Google Camera on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 (No Root Required)
Now, in order to Install Google Camera on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2, you need some prerequisites. Let us take a look at what are those. Should we?
- A Windows PC or a Laptop.
- This Google Camera App will work only on ASUS Zenfone Max (Pro) M2.
- You should have ADB Drivers and Fastboot installed on your PC.
- Your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 should have at least 60% charge left.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed with the steps to install Google Camera on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.
Steps to Install Google Camera on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2
Here are the steps to Install Google Camera on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2:
- First of all, you need to enable USB Debugging option on your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2. You can do this by going to your device’s Settings >> About Phone >> here, tap 7 times on Build Number until you see a message saying “You are now a developer”. Now, go back and tap on Developer Options >> and enable USB Debugging.
- Now, you need to boot your Zenfone Max Pro M2 into the bootloader mode. You can do so by switching off your device and then turning it back on by holding the Power and Volume Down keys altogether.
- Connect your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 to your PC at this point.
- Now, open a Command Prompt Window on your Windows PC. You can do this by pressing Win + R key and entering cmd in the run window.
- Enter the following command on the command prompt window:
fastboot oem enable_camera_hal3 true
- You should now see a success message on your command prompt window.
- Now, you can disconnect your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 from your PC.
- Install the Google Camera APK on your device normally as you would do with any other APK file.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed the Google Camera on your Zenfone MAX Pro M2 without Root.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Download and Install Google Camera for ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 without Root. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.