Download and Install Google Camera on Asus Zenfone 5Z: Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has an Asus Zenfone 5Z. Well, great, Asus has been coming out with a lot of good Smartphone in the year 2019. The Zenfone line up from the Company is also a no joke. The Zenfone 5Z features a dual rear camera setup consisting of a 12 MP + 8 MP sensors.
Now, a lot of people doesn’t found the official Camera app of the Zenfone 5Z. Therefore, there are a lot of people out there who are looking for a good alternative camera app for the same. And there is no denying the fact that the Google Camera App is one of the best alternatives for the stock Camera app for Asus devices. So today, in this post, we would be covering on Download and Install Google Camera on Asus Zenfone 5Z without Root.
Download Google Camera for ASUS Zenfone 5Z
As we all already know, the Google Pixel series devices like the Pixel 2 XL packs one of the best Camera apps for any Android Device. Now, a lot of developers and communities tried to port this camera app to their Android devices. Fortunately enough, the port was successful for the Asus Zenfone 5Z. Well, there are a lot of features that the Google Camera for Sony Xperia 1 offers. Some of them are listed below:
- Aperture switching for the primary camera (Go to the Settings >> Sony CameraAPI2 >> Toggle Switch to 2.4f aperture).
- Portrait mode
- Night Sight
- Wide angle camera
- and more!
You can download the latest version of the Google Camera for ASUS Zenfone 5Z by clicking on the download button below.
Once you have downloaded the Google Camera App on your Asus Zenfone 5Z, you are all set to install it on your device.
Install Google Camera on ASUS Zenfone 5Z (No Root Required)
Here are the steps to Install Google Camera on ASUS Zenfone 5Z:
- First of all, make sure that you have downloaded Google Camera apk (the required files) from above on your Android Device.
- Now, go to the file manager install the Google Camera APK on your Asus Zenfone 5Z.
- Once done, again go to the File Manager on your Asus Zenfone 5Z and create a new folder called GCam in the Internal Memory.
- Open the Gcam folder and then create a new folder here and name it Configs.
- Now, go back and tap on the Google Camera.apk file.
- Here, tap on the Install button.
- If you get any unknown sources warning, then simply enable the Unknown Sources option from Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- Wait for the installation process to get completed.
- Once done, launch the Google Camera on your Asus Zenfone 5Z.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Download and Install Google Camera for ASUS Zenfone 5Z without Root. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.
I’m Abhinav, an 19-year-old Web Developer, Designer and Tech Enthusiast from New Delhi, India. I am a Computer Applications Student who loves writing on Tech and How tos. This led me start GeekSane.