Download and Install Google Camera on RealMe C2: Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has a RealMe C2. Well, that’s great! RealMe C2 is one of the best low budget Android Devices right now in the market. The RealMe C2 comes with a 6.1-inch Full HD Display which looks pretty decent. We can also see a Waterdrop notch at the front of the device like the RealMe 2 Pro. The design and looks of the Smartphone are quite premium considering that the device is a lower budget based Android device.
Under the hood, the RealMe C2 is powered by a MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 chip inside. This is coupled up with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage which can be expanded via a MicroSD Card. The device features a dual rear camera setup comprising of a 13 + 2 MegaPixel Cameras. And the 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Now, you might want to install Google Camera on RealMe C2 to take even better shots. Well, that’s what exactly this post is all about.
Google Camera for RealMe C2
Now, there is no denying the fact that the Google Camera is one of the best camera apps when it comes to taking some awesome and beautiful looking shots on Android Device. This helps in improving and exceeding the potential of cameras on any Android Device. We have already written a post around Download and Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 7 without Root. Anyways, you might want to download and install the Google Camera on your RealMe C2 without Root.
Well, you are on the right page. In order to install and use the Google Camera on RealMe C2, you need to enable Camera2Api on your RealMe C2. So, let us now take a look at How to enable camera2api on RealMe C2. Should we?
Enable Camera2API on RealMe C2
Now, in order to enable Camera2API on your RealMe C2, you need a few prerequisites. So let us first take a look at what those pre-requisites are. Should we?
- You will need a Windows PC or Laptop.
- This Google Camera App will work only on RealMe C2.
- Make sure that you have ADB Drivers and Fastboot installed on your PC.
- You should have rooted your RealMe C2.
- Your RealMe C2 should have at least 60% charge left.
Once you have the above pre-requisites, you are all set to follow the steps to enable Camera2API on your RealMe C2.
Steps to enable Camera2API on RealMe C2
Now, in order to enable Camera2API on your RealMe C2, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, you need to download the Download Platform Tools on your Windows PC.
- Now, extract the same on your desktop.
- You now need to enable USB Debugging on your RealMe C2. Here are the steps to do so:
- First of all, open the Settings >> About Phone.
- Here, tap On Version 7 times. Then, you should see a message saying You are now in Developer.
- Now, go back to the Additional Settings >> Developer Options >> Scroll Down & Enable the USB Debugging option.
- Once that’s done, you need to go to Platform Tools Folder and Type in cmd in the address bar on your PC.
- Connect your RealMe C2 with your PC.
- Now, in the command prompt window, type in adb shell and hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Once done, type in su and again hit the Enter key.
- Now, you need to grant the Root Permissions on your RealMe C2.
- Once that’s done, type in the following 2 commands on your Windows PC. (Hit Enter after each command).
setprop persist.camera.HAL3.enabled 1
setprop persist.camera.eis.enable 1
- Once done, you can disconnect your RealMe C2 from your PC.
- Restart your RealMe C2 to finish things off.
That’s it! The first part of the guide has been completed. Now, let us get to the Download Google Camera for RealMe C2 section. Should we?
Are you looking for How to Install Google Camera on RealMe C2 without Root?:
Well, once you have downloaded the Google Camera APK for RealMe C2 from above. You can install the apk on your device the way you would normally do with any APK File. Once the apk has been installed, you can open the Google Camera on your RealMe C2 and give it all the permission. That’s it! You are ready to take some amazing shots.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download and Install Google Camera on RealMe C2. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below