How to flash Stock ROM using SP Flash tool: Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has a MediaTek chipset Android Device. Well, if you are someone who likes to customize your device by installing Custom ROMs, then the chances are that at some point in time, you must have bricked your device. It looks like that you have also bricked your device and wanna know How to unbrick your device with SP Flash Tool.
In order to unbrick your device, you'll have to flash the Stock Firmware again on your device in order to make it work. SP Flash tool is one of the best tools for MediaTek Android which lets you flash the Stock Firmware again on your Android Device. Today, in this post, we would be covering on How to flash Stock ROM using SP Flash tool. Let us first take a look at What is the SP Flash Tool.
What is SP Flash Tool?
SP Flash Tool is an application for Android Devices based on MediaTek Android Chipset. It creates a bridge connection between your Android Device and the PC. This lets you perform tasks like flashing Firmware, Recovery on your MediaTek based Android Device.
Let us now take a look at How to flash Stock ROM using SP Flash tool. Should we?
How to flash Stock ROM using SP Flash tool
Wait! before we get straight to How to flash Stock ROM using SP Flash tool, let us take a look at the prerequisites.
- You should have the latest version of SP Flash Tool installed on your Windows PC.
- Make sure that your Android Device is powered by a MediaTek chipset.
- You should have at least 60% of charge left on your Android Device.
- You'll need the Stock Firmware for your Android device.
- Make sure that you have Fastboot and ADB Drivers installed on your PC.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you are all set to flash Stock ROM on your Android Device.
Steps to flash Stock ROM using SP Flash tool
In order to flash Stock ROM using SP Flash tool, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest version of the SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Turn your Android Device completely off.
- Now, start the SP Flash Tool Program.
- Click on the download tab. Then, click on the Scatter Loading option.
- Select the scatter file from the Device's Firmware's folder.
- Now, click on the download button.
- Connect your Android Device to your PC just after you click on the download button.
- The flashing process will begin now.
- Wait for the flashing process to get completed.
- Once the process has been completed, you'll see a Success Message on your Screen.
- Now, you might disconnect your Android Device. Your device is now unbricked!
So that's it guys, this was our take on How to flash Stock ROM using SP Flash tool. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere between the steps or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.