Download Google Pixel 3A Ringtones for All Android Devices: Alright, so just in case if you don’t already know or missed it. Google unveiled its latest flagship Android Device of this year. Yes, we are talking about the latest Google Pixel 3A which got unveiled a few days back. The device packs some really great specifications. Now, there are a lot of things which has grabbed people attention to this device. For instance, there are some of the best Wallpapers on the Google Pixel 3A.
The processor on the Google Pixel 3A is a Snapdragon 670 SoC which is decently powerful. After taking a first look at the device, a lot of users find the Ringtones very pleasant to hear. In fact, there are tonnes of people out there who are still finding a way through which they can download and use Google Pixel 3A Ringtones on their device. Now, if you are also one of them, then you are on the right page. Today, in this post, we would be covering on Download Google Pixel 3A Ringtones for All Android Devices.
Google Pixel 3A Ringtones for All Android Devices
As we already mentioned earlier in this post, the Google Pixel 3A has some of the best ringtones on any Android Device. There are over 97 ringtones, 73 notification sounds, 23 Alarm Tones and 24 UI sounds. Isn’t that great? Anyways, so before we get straight to Download Google Pixel 3A Stock Ringtones for All Android Devices and how can you set them. Let us first actually take a look at some of the pre-requisites that you must have. Should we?
Here is the list of pre-requisites which you will need in order to follow this guide:
- Make sure that you have at least 60% charge left on your Pixel 3XL Device.
- An Active Internet Connection.
Once you have the above pre-requisites, you are all set to download and set the Google Pixel 3A Ringtones on your Android Device. So, let us now take a look at the Download Google Pixel 3A XL Ringtones for All Android Devices section. Should we?
The above package contains 97 ringtones, 73 notification sounds, 23 Alarm Tones and 24 UI sounds from the Google Pixel 3A. Once you have downloaded the above archive file. You are all set to apply the Google Pixel 3A Ringtone on your Android Device. So let us now take a look at the Steps to set Google Pixel 3A Ringtones on your Android Device.
Steps to set Google Pixel 3A/ XL Ringtones on your Android Device
In order to set Google Pixel 3A Ringtones on your Android Device, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, make sure that you have downloaded the above zip file on your Android Device.
- Now, open the contents of the Google Pixel 3A Ringtones.rar file which you just downloaded. You can do so using any Compression Utility app for Android Devices.
- Extract the Files to /storage/emulated/0/Ringtones folder. Now, if the folder does not exist, feel free to create one by yourself.
- Once the extraction has been completed, you need to Restart your Android Device.
- Now, go to the Settings on your Android Device.
- Here, select Sounds and then you need to tap on the Ringtones option.
- You should now see all the Google Galaxy Ringtones which you extracted. Choose the one which you like and set it as your Ringtone.
- That’s it! You have successfully set the Google Pixel 3A Stock Ringtone on your Android Device.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download Google Pixel 3A Ringtones for All Android Devices without Root. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below
I’m Abhinav, an 19-year-old Web Developer, Designer and Tech Enthusiast from New Delhi, India. I am a Computer Applications Student who loves writing on Tech and How tos. This led me start GeekSane.