How to Install Xposed Framework on Android 9.0 Pie devices: Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an Android Device which is running on the Android 9.0 Pie. Well, great! Android 9.0 Pie is the latest version of Android by Google which is one of the major upgrades for Android. There are a lot o great things in te Android 9.0 Pie including the new navigation bar gestures, Digital Wellbeing and more. Anyways, you might be someone who likes to root their Android Device in order to get the most out of it.
Well, in that case, the chances are that you are already very well aware of the Xposed Framework and its modules. If you have been using an Android Device for quite a while now, then you even might have used the same. Anyways, with the later versions of Android, the Magisk became one of the big things. Remember those times when we used to root our device with the Chainfire SuperSU? Well, it is now substituted with the Magisk Manager. Anyways, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Xposed Framework on Android 9.0 Pie devices. Now, if that sounds interesting, let’s top into it. Should we?
How to Install Xposed Framework on Android 9.0 Pie devices
As we already mentioned earlier, the Magisk Manager is becoming more popular and a lot of people now prefers to use the same. The Magisk Manager does have some amazing modules which work pretty well. Now, noting against Magisk, but it’s just that the repository for the Xposed Installer is still huge and there are a lot of great modules there which are not available on the Magisk. That’s where the need for installing Xposed Framework on Android 9.0 Pie devices arises.
Anyways, just in case if you were wondering whether it’s possible or not. Let us tell you that it is completely possible. And today, we would be covering on the same. But before we get straight to the steps to install Xposed Framework on Android 9.0 Pie devices, let us first take a look at the list of prerequisites. Should we?
Now, in order to install the Xposed Framework on Android 9.0 Pie devices, you need to have the following prerequisites:
- Your Android device should be running on the latest version of Android, the Android 9.0 Pie.
- You should have at least a 60% charge left on your Android Device.
- Make sure that your Android Device is rooted and has magisk installed.
- An active Internet Connection.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you need to download some required files on your Android Device. So, let us now take a look at the Downloads section. Should we?
You need to download the following on your Android Device:
Once you have downloaded the above files on your Android Device. You are all set to follow the steps to Install Xposed Framework on Android 9.0 Pie devices.
Please note that the Xposed Framework for Android 9.0 Devices are still in alpha stage. You should install it on your own risk. We at the GeekSane won’t be responsible for any damage which may be caused to your Device.
Steps to Install Xposed Framework on Android 9.0 Pie devices
Now, in order to Install Xposed Framework on Android 9.0 Pie devices, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have downloaded all the files from above.
- Now, open the Magisk Manager on your Android 9.0 Pie Device.
- Here, tap on the Menu icon and select the Modules option.
- Now, tap on the + icon and select the Riru Core Zip file you downloaded earlier and install the same.
- Wait for the installation process to get completed.
- Once done, go back, tap on the + icon and select the EDXposed you downloaded earlier and install it.
- Now, go to any File Manager on your Android Device and navigate to the folder which contains the file you downloaded earlier.
- Here, tap on the Xposed Installer APK by DVDandroid and install the same on your Android Device.
- Once done, reboot your Android Device.
- Now, go to magisk and activate the Riru Core Zip and EXposed Modules.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed Xposed Framework on your Android 9.0 Pie Devices.
So, guys, this was our take on How to Install Xposed Framework on Android 9.0 Pie devices. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.