Download and Install Google Camera on Redmi K20 Pro: Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has a Redmi K20 Pro. Well, that’s great! Redmi K20 Pro is one of the latest and the best Android Devices right now in the market. The Redmi K20 Pro comes with a 6.39-inch Full HD Display which is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 5. We can also see a pop-up selfie camera at the front of the device. The design and looks of the Smartphone are quite premium.
Under the hood, the Redmi K20 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chip inside. This is coupled up with 6/ 8 GB of RAM and 64/ 128GB of storage which is amazing. The device features a triple rear camera setup comprising of a 48 + 8 + 13 MegaPixel Cameras. And the 20-megapixel front-facing camera. Now, you might want to install Google Camera on Redmi K20 Pro to take even better shots. Well, that’s what exactly this post is all about.
Google Camera for Redmi K20 Pro
Now, there is no denying the fact that the Google Camera Mod is one of the best camera utility apps when it comes to taking some perfect looking shots on Android Device. This helps in improving the potential of the camera sensors on almost any Android Device. We have already written a post around Download and Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 7 without Root. Anyways, you might want to download and install the Google Camera on your Redmi K20 Pro without Root.
Well, you are on the right page. With that being clear, that being said, let us now move on to the Download Google Camera APK for Redmi K20 Pro section. Should we?
Are you looking for How to Install Google Camera on Redmi K20 Pro without Root?: Well, once you have downloaded the Google Camera APK for Redmi K20 Pro from above. You need to install the same on your device. Let us now take a look at the steps which you need to follow in order to do the same. Should we?
Steps to Install Google Camera on Redmi K20/ Pro
Now, in order to install Google Camera on Redmi K20 Pro, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have downloaded the Google Camera APK for Redmi K20 Pro from the above link.
- Now, you need to open any File Manager like ES File Explorer on your Redmi K20 Pro.
- Navigate to the folder which contains the latest version of the Google Camera APK for Redmi K20.
- Tap on the Google Camera APK on your Redmi Device.
- You will now be prompted to allow APK loading from the file manager app. Tap on the Allow from this Source option here in order to enable the same.
- Once done, tap on the back button and tap the Install button.
- Wait for the installation process to get completed.
- Once the installation process has been completed, tap on the Open.
- Once you open the app for the first time, you will be asked for 4 to 5 permissions from the app. Allow all of them and you should be good to go.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download and Install Google Camera on Redmi K20 Pro. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.
I’m Abhinav, an 19-year-old Web Developer, Designer and Tech Enthusiast from New Delhi, India. I am a Computer Applications Student who loves writing on Tech and How tos. This led me start GeekSane.