Download and Install Google Camera on OnePlus 7 Pro: Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has a OnePlus 7 Pro. Well, that’s great! OnePlus 7 Pro is one of the best Android Devices right now in the market. The OnePlus 7 Pro comes with a 6.67-inch Full HD Display which looks pretty good. We can also find a corning gorilla glass covering the device. The design and looks of the Smartphone are quite premium and solid.
Under the hood, the OnePlus 7 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chip inside. This is coupled up with 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage which is amazing. The device features a triple rear camera setup comprising of a 48+ 16 + 8 MegaPixel Cameras. And the 25-megapixel front-facing camera. Now, you might want to install Google Camera on OnePlus 7 Pro to take even better shots. Well, that’s what exactly this post is all about.
Google Camera for OnePlus 7 Pro
Now, there is no denying the fact that the Google Camera or the Pixel Camera app is one of the best camera utility apps when it comes to taking some perfect looking shots on Android Device. This helps in improving the overall potential of the camera sensors on almost any Android Device. We have already written a post around Download and Install Google Camera on RealMe 3 Pro without Root. Anyways, you might want to download and install the Google Camera on your OnePlus 7 Pro without Root.
Well, you are on the right page. With that being clear, that being said, let us now move on to the Download Google Camera APK for OnePlus 7 Pro section. Should we?
Are you looking for How to Install Google Camera on OnePlus 7 Pro without Root?: Well, once you have downloaded the Google Camera APK for OnePlus 7 Pro from above. You need to install the same on your device. Let us now take a look at the steps which you need to follow in order to do the same. Should we?
Steps to Install Google Camera on OnePlus 7/ Pro
Now, in order to install Google Camera on OnePlus 7 Pro, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have downloaded the Google Camera APK for OnePlus 7 Pro from the above link.
- Now, you need to open any File Manager like ES File Explorer on your OnePlus 7 Pro.
- Navigate to the folder which contains the latest version of the Google Camera APK for OnePlus 7.
- Tap on the Google Camera APK on your RealMe Device.
- You will now be prompted to allow APK loading from the file manager app. Tap on the Allow from this Source option in order to enable the same.
- Once done, tap on the back button and tap on the Install button.
- Wait for the apk installation process to get completed.
- Once the installation process has been completed, tap on the Open.
- Once you open the app for the first time, you will be asked for 4 to 5 permissions from the app. Allow all of them and you should be good to go.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download and Install Google Camera on OnePlus 7 Pro. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below