Download and Install Google Camera on RealMe 3 Pro: Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has a RealMe 3 Pro. Well, that’s great! RealMe 3 Pro is one of the best Android Devices right now in the market. The RealMe 3 Pro comes with a 6.3-inch Full HD Display which looks pretty good. We can also see a Waterdrop notch at the front top of the device. The design and looks of the Smartphone are quite premium considering that the device is a mid-range device.
Under the hood, the RealMe 3 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chip inside. This is coupled up with 6 GB of RAM and 64/ 128GB of storage which is amazing. The device features a dual rear camera setup comprising of a 16 + 5 MegaPixel Cameras. And the 25-megapixel front-facing camera. Now, you might want to install Google Camera on RealMe 3 Pro to take even better shots. Well, that’s what exactly this post is all about.
Google Camera for RealMe 3 Pro
Now, there is no denying the fact that the Google Camera is one of the best camera utility apps when it comes to taking some perfect looking shots on Android Device. This helps in improving the overall potential of the camera sensors on any Android Device. We have already written a post around Download and Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 7 without Root. Anyways, you might want to download and install the Google Camera on your RealMe 3 Pro without Root.
Well, you are on the right page. With that being clear, that being said, let us now move on to the Download Google Camera APK for RealMe 3 Pro section. Should we?
Are you looking for How to Install Google Camera on RealMe 3 Pro without Root?: Well, once you have downloaded the Google Camera APK for RealMe 3 Pro from above. You need to install the same on your device. Let us now take a look at the steps which you need to follow in order to do the same. Should we?
Steps to Install Google Camera on RealMe 3/ Pro
Now, in order to install Google Camera on Realme 3 Pro, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have downloaded the Google Camera APK for RealMe 3 Pro from the above link.
- Now, you need to open any File Manager like ES File Explorer on your RealMe 3 Pro.
- Navigate to the folder which contains the latest version of the Google Camera APK for RealMe 3.
- Tap on the Google Camera APK on your RealMe Device.
- You will now be prompted to allow APK loading from the file manager app. Tap on the Allow from this Source option in order to enable the same.
- Once done, tap on the back button and tap on the Install button.
- Wait for the apk installation process to get completed.
- Once the installation process has been completed, tap on the Open.
- Once you open the app for the first time, you will be asked for 4 to 5 permissions from the app. Allow all of them and you should be good to go.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download and Install Google Camera on RealMe 3 Pro. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below
I’m Abhinav, an 19-year-old Web Developer, Designer and Tech Enthusiast from New Delhi, India. I am a Computer Applications Student who loves writing on Tech and How tos. This led me start GeekSane.