Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has recently purchased a brand new Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 or maybe the Redmi Note 7 Pro. Now, just in case if you are someone who doesn’t already know, the Redmi Note 7 and the Note 7 Pro are the latest mid-range flagship devices from the Xiaomi. The device comes with a 6.3 inch Full HD Display. The colours look pretty real on this display. The device is powered by an Octa-Core processor along with 3/ 4 GB of RAM.
Coming to the cameras, we have 12 + 2 MP Dual camera setup on the Redmi Note 7, and a 48 MP + 5 MP Dual Camera Setup on the Redmi Note 7 Pro. The camera performance of both devices is exceptionally well. The colours are warm, and you get a very pleasant looking photo as output. Well, you might want to install the Google Camera on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro. Well, that’s exactly what this post is all about.
Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 7/ Note 7 Pro
Now, you might already know the benefits of the Google Camera app on any Android Devices. Well, we have seen a lot of devices having some decent camera sensors producing some amazing shots with the help of the Google Camera APK. We have already written a post for Download and Install Google Camera on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 without Root. Well, the developers are constantly working to port the app to Android Devices.
Fortunately enough, the port was successful for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and the Redmi Note 7 Pro. Anyways, you can download the latest version of the Google Camera for Redmi Note 7/ Note 7 Pro by clicking on the download button below.
Once you have downloaded the latest version of Google Camera for Redmi Note 7/ Pro on your device, you are all set to install it. let us now take a look at the steps which you need to follow in order to do so.
Steps to Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 7/ Note 7 Pro
Now, in order to install Google Camera on Redmi Note 7/ Note 7 Pro, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have downloaded the Google Camera APK for Redmi Note 7/ Note 7 Pro from the above link.
- Now, you need to open the File Manager on your Redmi Note 7 Pro.
- Navigate to the folder which contains the latest version of the Google Camera APK.
- Tap on the Google Camera APK on your Android Device.
- You will now be prompted to allow APK loading from this application. Enable the Allow from this Source option here.
- Once done, tap on the back key and tap on the Install button.
- Wait for the installation process to get completed.
- Once the installation process has been completed, tap on Open.
- After opening the app for the first time, you will be asked for 4 permissions from the app. Allow all of them and you are good to go.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download and Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 7 without Root. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.
I’m Abhinav, an 19-year-old Web Developer, Designer and Tech Enthusiast from New Delhi, India. I am a Computer Applications Student who loves writing on Tech and How tos. This led me start GeekSane.