Google Camera APK for Sony Xperia 1: Alright, so just in case, if you missed it, the Sony recently launched their flagship devices for this Year. Yes, we are talking about the latest Sony P30. . The Xperia 1 and other variations packs some great specifications under the hood. Now, there are a lot of things which grabbed people’s attention to this Sony device. For instance, there is a 6.5 inches OLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors.
Under the hood, the Sony Xperia 1 is powered by a Snapdragon 855 processor which is an Octa-Core processor along with 6 GB of RAM. Coming to the cameras, we can find a triple camera setup at the rear of the Xperia 1. This comprises of 12 + 12 + 12 MP sensors. On the front of Xperia 1, we can find a 8 MP front facing camera for selfies. Now, a lot of users wants to install the Google Camera on the Sony Xperia 1. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Download Google Camera APK for Sony Xperia 1. So without any further we do, let’s jump right into it. Should we?
Download Google Camera APK for Sony Xperia 1
There is no denying the fact that the Camera by Google aka, the Google Camera app from the Google Pixel for Xperia 1 is one of the best apps when it comes to taking some insanely cool looking shots on Android Device. It helps in improving and taking the potential of the camera sensors to the next level on almost any compatible Android Device. We have already written a post around Download Google Camera APK for Samsung Galaxy S10. Anyways, you might now want to download and install the Google Camera on your Sony Xperia 1 without Root.
Well, some guys were able to port the Google Camera for Sony Xperia 1. Anyways, with that being clear, that being said, let us now take a look at the Download Google Camera APK for Sony Xperia 1 section. Should we?
Download Google Camera APK
Well, there are a lot of features that the Google Camera for Sony Xperia 1 offers. Some of them are listed below:
- Aperture switching for the primary camera (Go to the Settings >> Sony CameraAPI2 >> Toggle Switch to 2.4f aperture).
- Portrait mode
- Night Sight
- Wide angle camera
- and more!
Note: The Google Camera APK given below works well for Sony Xperia 1. But do note that this won’t work on any other Sony Android Device. So you should install this Google Camera on ate 30 variants only.
Once you have downloaded both the above files, you are all set to install the Google Camera on your Sony Xperia 1. So, let us now take a look at the steps to install Google Camera on Sony Xperia 1. Should we?
Steps to install Google Camera on Sony Xperia 1
Now, in order to install the Google Camera APK on Sony Xperia 1, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, make sure that you have downloaded both zip and apk (the required files) from above on your Android Device.
- Now, go to the file manager install the Google Camera APK on your Sony Xperia 1.
- Once done, again go to the File Manager on your Sony Xperia 1 and create a new folder called GCam in the Internal Memory.
- Open the Gcam folder and then create a new folder here and name it Configs.
- Now, extract the contents of the Configs zip file which you downlaoded from the above link inside the Configs folder.
- Once done, launch the Google Camera on your Sony Xperia 1.
- Now, double-tap on the shutter button.
- Select the V13 config.xml from the options you see and then tap on the Restore.
- That’s it! You are all set to use the Google Camera on your Sony Xperia 1.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Download and install Google Camera APK for Sony Xperia 1. We hope that you found this post useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.
I’m Abhinav, an 19-year-old Web Developer, Designer and Tech Enthusiast from New Delhi, India. I am a Computer Applications Student who loves writing on Tech and How tos. This led me start GeekSane.