Download Samsung USB Driver: Alright, so it looks like you are someone who is using an Android Device from Samsung. Well, that’s great! Samsung is one of the most popular brands out there which often comes up with a lot of great device offerings. Now, there are times when we need to establish a connection between our Samsung Android Device and the PC. Maybe you want to root your Android Device, or maybe reset it or something as simple as doing a factory data reset. Whatever the case might be, you will need to have the Samsung USB Drivers installed on your Windows PC in order to make sure that the things go well.
Now, a lot of people struggles and find it difficult to install Samsung USB Drivers latest version on their Windows PC. Well, if you ask us, we will say that it is not at all difficult. All you really need to make sure is that you follow each step carefully. Anyways, today, in this post, we would be covering on Download and Install Samsung USB Driver for Windows. If that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
Download Samsung USB Driver for Windows
Please note that these drivers are universal and should work fine with almost every Samsung Android Device. The size of the drivers is also quite tiny, somewhere around 10MB. Anyways, once you have downloaded the latest version of Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers from above, you are all set to install them on your Android Device. Let us now take a look at the steps to do so. Should we?
Steps to Install Samsung USB Driver for Windows
Here are the steps which you need to follow in order to install the Samsung USB Driver on your Windows PC:
- First of all, make sure that you have downloaded the of Samsung USB Drivers latest version from above.
- Now, extract the contents of the above zip file on your desktop. You can do so using any zip compression utility software like WinRAR or 7Zip.
- Once done, go to the Extracted folder on your desktop and open the same.
- Here, double-click on the Samsung-USB-Driver-v126.96.36.199.exe file.
- Now, if you get any User Account Control prompt, simply choose Yes.
- On the setup window, click on the Next button.
- Now, you need to select your language, Country and then click on the Next button.
- Here, choose the destination where you want to install the drivers.
- Once done, click on the Install button.
- Wait for the installation process to get completed.
- Once done, simply click on Finish and restart your Windows PC.
That’s it! You have successfully installed the latest version of Samsung USB Drivers on your Windows PC. We hope that you found this post useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.