Google Camera APK for Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus/S10e: Alright, so just in case, if you missed it, the Samsung recently launched their latest flagship device of the Year. Yes, we are talking about the latest Samsung Galaxy S10. Now, there are a few variations of the product, namely the S10/S10 Plus/S10e. The S10 and other variations packs some really great specifications. Now, there are a lot of things which grabbed a lot of people’s attention to this device. For instance, there is a 6.1 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen.
Under the hood, the Samsung Galaxy S10 is powered by an Exynos 9820 SoC/ Snapdragon 855 SoC which is quite powerful. Coming to the cameras, we can find a triple camera setup at the rear of the device. This comprises of 12 + 12 + 16 MP sensors. On the front, we can find a 10 MP front facing camera. Now, a lot of users wants to install the Google Camera on the S10. Well, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Download Google Camera APK for Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus/S10e. So without any further we do, let’s jump right into it. Should we?
Download Google Camera APK for Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus/S10e
Now, there is no denying the fact that the Camera by Google or Google Camera is one of the best apps when it comes to taking some perfect looking shots on Android Device. It helps in improving and exceeding the potential of the cameras on any Android Device. We have already written a post around Download Samsung Galaxy S10 Ringtones for All Android Devices. Anyways, you might want to download and install the Google Camera on your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus/S10e without Root.
Well, thanks to the Senior XDA Member, beserker15 who did the effort and was able to port the Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S10. Anyways, with that being clear, that being said, let us now take a look at the Download Google Camera APK for Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus/S10e section. Should we?
Download Google Camera APK
Well, there are a lot of features that the Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S10 offers. Some of them are listed below:
- Aperture switching for the primary camera (Go to the Settings >> Samsung CameraAPI2 >> Toggle Switch to 2.4f aperture).
- Portrait mode
- Night Sight
- Wide angle camera (You can use the left button to toggle between the normal camera and the front-facing camera also lets you toggle wide angle as well).
Note: The Google Camera APK given below works well for Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus/S10e. But do note that this won’t work on Exynos Processor variants. So you should install this Google Camera on Snapdragon variants only.
Once you have downloaded both the above files, you are all set to install the Google Camera on your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus/S10e. So, let us now take a look at the steps to install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus/S10e. Should we?
Steps to install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus/S10e
Now, in order to install the Google Camera APK on Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus/S10e, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, make sure that you have downloaded both the required files from above on your Android Device.
- Now, install the Google Camera APK on your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus/S10e.
- Once done, go to the File Manager on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus and create a new folder called GCam in the Internal Memory.
- Open the Gcam folder and then create a new folder called Configs.
- Now, extract the contents of the Configs zip file which you downlaoded inside the Configs folder.
- Once done, launch the Google Camera on your Samsung Galaxy S10.
- Now, double-tap on the black area which is next to the shutter button.
- Select the s10csMar2.xml from the listed options and then tap on the Restore.
- That’s it! You are all set to use the Google Camera on your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus/S10e.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Download and install Google Camera APK for Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus/S10e. We hope that you found this post useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.
I’m Abhinav, an 19-year-old Web Developer, Designer and Tech Enthusiast from New Delhi, India. I am a Computer Applications Student who loves writing on Tech and How tos. This led me start GeekSane.