Fix M7111-1331-2206 Netflix Error: Alright, so there is no denying the fact that Netflix is one of the best platforms out there to enjoy your favourite shows and series. It has a lot of series and shows to serve you guys. And with time, more and more people are actually getting into the ecosystem of using Netflix to cater their Entertainment needs. So are we at the GeekSane. Anyways, there are times when things do not go too well with Netflix as well. A lot of users recently reported that they are facing M7111-1331-2206 Netflix Error.
Well, the error M7111-1331-2206 occurs while you are streaming shows on Netflix but your information which is being stored in the browser needs to refresh or update. The M7111-1331-2206 is quite common with the Google Chrome users. Anyways, if you are someone who is also facing the same, then you are on the right page. Today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Fix M7111-1331-2206 Netflix Error. So without any further, we do, let’s jump into it.
How to Fix M7111-1331-2206 Netflix Error
Now, wait, it is always better to find out the reason behind the error before thinking of How we can solve it. Right? So, before we get straight to How to Fix M7111-1331-2206 Netflix Error, let us actually take a quick look at What causes this error. Should we?
What causes the Netflix error M7111-1331-2206?
Well, the M7111-1331-2206 error is pretty common with the Netflix users. The Netflix is also very well aware of this error and has documented the same on their official knowledgebase website. Anyways, there can be a couple of reasons behind the M7111-1331-2206 error on Netflix. Here are some of them:
- Netflix might be down for the time being. Since the main server is down, none of the users will be able to stream and this might end up user face this error message.
- There might be some bad/outdated data stored on the browser. Or, there may also be some issues with the bookmarks on your web browser.
- The IPv6 adapter may be turned on. This rarely causes any problems but according to some users, disabling the same fixed their error.
- Your computer might not have Media Feature Pack installed. Netflix relies on some third-party modules in order to ensure the smooth running of the Service (for Windows N).
- The user may be using a proxy for Netflix which is not available in his geographical location.
Those were some of the most common ones. There might be some other reason behind the M7111-1331-2206 Netflix Error. Anyways, before we get to our methods to fix the M7111-1331-2206 Netflix Error, we just want you to check your internet connection once. This is just to make sure that there are no issues there. Anyways, with that being clear, that being said, let us now move on to How to fix M7111-1331-2206 Netflix Error.
Fix M7111-1331-2206 Netflix Error
Here are some methods which you can use in order to fix the M7111-1331-2206 Netflix Error on your PC. With that being said, let us now take a look at our first method. Should we?
Method 1: By clearing the Browser data
In this method, we would be clearing the data on our browser to see if that helps us in fixing the M7111-1331-2206 Netflix Error. Now, this method would work when you have some issues with the data on your browser. This might be due to some extensions, bookmarks and more. Here are the steps which you need to follow in order to do so:
- First of all, you need to click on the Menu (three dot icon) in your browser.
- Now, select the Settings option from the list.
- Here, you need to scroll down and then click on the Advanced Options.
- Now, scroll down to find the Clear browsing data option and click on the same.
- Here, select the Time Range to All time and check everything below it.
- Now, click on the Clear Data button.
- Wait for the process to get completed.
- Once done, simply restart the browser on your PC and you should be good to go!
Did that work? No? Well, if that didn’t, our next method might do the job. So, let us take a look at our next method. Should we?
Method 2: By Turning off Proxy and installing Media Feature Pack
In this method, we would be turning off Proxy and would then install the Media Feature Pack on our Windows PC to see if that helps. This should work when you are using a proxy or maybe you don’t have the Media Feature Pack installed on your Windows PC. Anyways, here are the right steps which you need to follow in order to fix the M7111-1331-2206 Netflix Error using this method.
- First of all, you need to disable the Proxy if you are using it on your Windows PC.
- Now, you need to download and install the latest version of Media Feature Pack on your Windows PC.
- You can download it from the official Microsoft’s Website: Media Feature Pack
- Once you have downloaded the Media Feature Pack, you need to install the same on your Windows PC.
- After the installation gets completed, simply Restart your Windows PC.
That’s it! You should now no longer face the M7111-1331-2206 Netflix Error on your Windows PC. Anyways let us now take a look at our last method to Fix M7111-1331-2206 Netflix Error. Should we?
Method 3: By Checking the official Server Status
Now, there can be chances that everything is right with your browser and your PC, but things might not be right with the Netflix own server. Unfortunately, you can’t really do anything for this. However, you can check if this is the case or not by following these steps carefully:
- First of all, you need to open any web browser on your PC.
- Now, you need to go to the Netflix Official Server Status Website.
- Here, you will be able to see if the site is really down or is it just you who is facing the M7111-1331-2206 Error.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Fix M7111-1331-2206 Netflix Error. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.
I’m Abhinav, an 19-year-old Web Developer, Designer and Tech Enthusiast from New Delhi, India. I am a Computer Applications Student who loves writing on Tech and How tos. This led me start GeekSane.