Alright, so it looks like that you are someone wh0 is using an Asus Zenfone device. Well, there is no denying the fact that the Asus is one of the best smartphone manufacturers out there. The Zenfone series of devices by Asus is quite popular and value for money as well for the most part. Anyways, it looks like you are facing some kind of issues with your Asus Zenfone device. Well, there is no need to worry. There are a lot of times when things do not go too well with Android Devices.
You might be facing boot loop, or maybe you have bricked your Asus Zenfone. Well, the best way to fix any issue on your Asus Zenfone would be to flash the Stock ROM or Stock Firmware back on it. Now, in order to flash or install the Stock Firmware on any Asus Zenfone, you need the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool. Today, in this post, we would be covering on How to use the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool. So without any further, we do, let’s top into it. Should we?
How to use the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool
Now, in order to flash the Stock Firmware or ROM on your Asus Zenfone line up of devices using the Asus Zenfone tool, you need to follow some steps. But, before we get straight to those steps, let us actually take a look at some of the prerequisites that we need in order to use the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool.
Now, in order to use the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool to flash a firmware on your device, you need to make sure that you have the following pre-requisites:
- Make sure that you have installed the latest ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- You should have the firmware files for your Asus Android Device.
- A USB Cable.
- and an Active Internet connection.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you are all set to follow our Steps to use Asus Zenfone Flash Tool.
Steps to use Asus Zenfone Flash Tool
Here are the steps which you need to follow in order to use the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool to flash a System Firmware.
- First of all, you need to download the latest version of the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool on your Windows PC.
- Now, you need to install the program on your Windows PC.
- Once the program has been installed successfully, open it.
- Connect your Asus Smartphone to the computer.
- Now, you need to click on the Disconnected button in order to enable communication to your device.
- Once done, click on the Browse button and select the Firmware for your Asus android device.
- Now, you need to click on the Start button to start the flashing process.
- During the process, you will see a Prompt which says Enable Sideload, just click on the OK button.
- Now, you need to Press and Hold Volume Down + Volume UP keys in order to boot into the recovery mode.
- Here, Select Apply Update from ADB option.
- Now, click on the Resume button and wait for the process to get completed.
- Once the process has been completed, you can disconnect your Android Device.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to use Asus Zenfone Flash Tool.