Alright, so there are a lot of people out there who likes emojis from iOS 12 more than the Android ones. Well, there is no denying the fact that Apple has done a pretty great job when it comes to emojis on iOS. Now, you might be someone who is still finding a way to Download and use iOS 12.1 Emojis on your Android Device. Well, guess what? You can and today in this post, we would be covering on the same. Just in case if you don’t already know, Apple recently announced the brand new iOS 13 in the WWDC or the World Wide Developer Conference which was held a few days back.
We already wrote a post around the wallpapers of the iOS 13 which we will highly recommend you check out if you haven’t already. Anyways, do note that in order to install and use the iOS 12 Emojis on your Android Device, you need to have Root Privliges. If you don’t what that is, then we will recommend you check out other posts on our blog since this post is not for you. With that being clear, that being said, let us now take a look at Download iOS 12 Emojis for All Android Devices. Should we?
Download iOS 12 Emojis for All Android Devices
Now, as you might already know, there are a lot of variations of the Emojis of Android Devices. It depends on factors like the manufacturer of the device, the Android Versions and more. Now, you might not like the emojis which you have on your Android Device and want to replace the same with the ones from iOS 12. Well, as we already mentioned earlier, you need to have a Rooted Device in order to install the iOS 12 emojis on your Android Device. If you don’t what that is, then we will recommend you check out other posts on our blog since this post is not for you.
With that being clear, that being said, let us now take a look at Download iOS 12 Emojis for All Android Devices. Should we?
Once you have downloaded the latest iOS 12 Emojis for All Android Devices. You are all set to install them on your Android Device. So let us now take a look at the Steps which you need to follow for the same. Should we?
How to install iOS 12 Emojis on any Android Device
Before we get straight to the steps you need to follow in order to install iOS Emojis on your Android Device, we would like you to take a look at the Pre-Requisites.
- Make sure that you have a Rooted Android Device.
- You need to have at least 60% of battery on your Android Device.
- Make sure that your device has Magisk framework installed.
Once you have the above pre-requisites, you need to follow the below steps carefully.
Steps to install iOS 12 Emojis on any Android Device
Here are the steps which you need to follow in order to install iOS 12 Emojis on any Android Device:
The below installation methods involve flashing via Magisk. Please note that these a relatively advanced stuff and you should proceed only if you know what you are doing. Always take a full backup of your device before proceeding. GeekSane shall not be held responsible for the consequences if any.
- First of all, you need to open the Magisk Manager app on your Android Device.
- Now, wipe in from the left edge of your screen and select the Downloads option from the menu.
- Here, search for the iOS 12.1 Emojis and select the module by developer Jplwolters because it has a steady history of receiving updates.
- Now, simply click on the Install button. Alternatively, you can also download it prior to flash which will save a few seconds.
- Once you have tapped on the Install button, you will see the Flashing Screen.
- Wait for the flashing process to get completed.
- Once completed, simply restart your Android Device.
- That’s it! The emojis on your Android Device should get replaced with the new iOS 12 Emojis if you did everything correctly.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Download and install iOS 12 Emojis for All Android Devices. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know which wallpaper you liked the most in the comments section down below.