Download and Install Google Camera on HTC 10: Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has an HTC 10. Well, that’s great! HTC 10 is one of the good Android Devices right now in the market. The HTC 10 comes with a 5.2-inch Full HD Display which is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 3. We can also see a selfie camera at the front of the device. The design and looks of the Smartphone are quite premium.
Under the hood, the HTC 10 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chip inside. This is coupled up with 4 GB of RAM and 64/ 128GB of storage which is amazing. The device features a 12 MegaPixel Cameras. And a 5 megapixel front-facing camera. Now, you might want to install Google Camera on HTC 10 to take even better shots. Well, that’s what exactly this post is all about.
Google Camera for HTC 10
Now, there is no denying the fact that the Google Camera Mod for HTC 10 is one of the best camera utility apps when it comes to taking some perfect looking shots on Android Device. This helps in improving the potential of the camera sensors on almost any Android Device. We have already written a post around Download and Install Google Camera on Redmi K20 Pro. Anyways, you might want to download and install the Google Camera on your HTC 10 without Root.
Well, you are on the right page. With that being clear, that being said, let us now move on to the Download Google Camera APK for HTC 10 section. Should we?
Are you looking for How to Install Google Camera on HTC 10 without Root?: Well, once you have downloaded the Google Camera APK for HTC 10 from above. You need to install the same on your device. Let us now take a look at the steps which you need to follow in order to do the same. Should we?
Steps to Install Google Camera on HTC 10/ Pro
Now, in order to install Google Camera on HTC 10, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have downloaded the Google Camera APK for HTC 10 from the above link.
- Now, you need to open any File Manager like ES File Explorer on your HTC 10.
- Navigate to the folder which contains the latest version of the Google Camera APK for HTC 10.
- Tap on the Google Camera APK on your Redmi Device.
- You will now be prompted to allow APK loading from the file manager app. Tap on the Allow from this Source option here in order to enable the same.
- Once done, tap on the back button and tap the Install button.
- Wait for the installation process to get completed.
- Once the installation process has been completed, tap on the Open.
- Once you open the app for the first time, you will be asked for 4 to 5 permissions from the app. Allow all of them and you should be good to go.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download and Install Google Camera on HTC 10. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.