Download and Install Google Camera on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro without Root: Alright, so it looks like that you have a brand new Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro. Well, that’s great! Xiaomi Redmi’s line up is one of the best series by the company. Just in case if you missed it, the Xiaomi recently released their brand new Android Device in the Zenfone line up. Yes, we are talking about the new Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro here. Well, the Redmi K20 Pro comes with a 6.39 inches Full HD IPS Panel. Colours look really good on this display.
Under the hood, the Redmi K20 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chip along with 8GB RAM. Now, one of the best things about the new Redmi K20 Pro is its camera. Just in case if you don’t already know, the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro comes with a triple camera setup at the rear of the device. This comprises of a 48+ 13 + 8 mp camera at the rear and a Motorized pop-up 20 MP camera up front. Today, in this post, we would be covering on the Download and Install Google Camera on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro No Root. So without any further, we do, let’s top into it. Should we?
Download and Install Google Camera for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro without Root
Are you looking for How to Install Google Camera on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro without Root?: Well, once you have downloaded the Google Camera APK for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro from above. You need to install the same on your device. Let us now take a look at the steps which you need to follow in order to do the same. Should we?
Steps to Install Google Camera on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro/ Pro
Now, in order to install Google Camera on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have downloaded the Google Camera APK for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro from the above link.
- Now, you need to open any File Manager like ES File Explorer on your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro.
- Navigate to the folder which contains the latest version of the Google Camera APK for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro.
- Tap on the Google Camera APK on your Xiaomi Device.
- You will now be prompted to allow APK loading from the file manager app. Tap on the Allow from this Source option here in order to enable the same.
- Once done, tap on the back button and tap the Install button.
- Wait for the installation process to get completed.
- Once the installation process has been completed, tap on the Open.
- Once you open the app for the first time, you will be asked for 4 to 5 permissions from the app. Allow all of them and you should be good to go.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download and Install Google Camera on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.
I’m Abhinav, an 19-year-old Web Developer, Designer and Tech Enthusiast from New Delhi, India. I am a Computer Applications Student who loves writing on Tech and How tos. This led me start GeekSane.