Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has recently purchased a brand new Xiaomi Mi 9 or maybe the Mi 9 SE. Now, just in case if you are someone who doesn’t already know, the Mi 9 and the Mi 9 SE are the latest flagship devices from the Xiaomi. The device comes with a 6.39 inches Full HD Display. The colours are pretty good on this display. Under the hood, we can find a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor along with massive 8 GB of RAM.
Coming to the cameras, we have 48+ 16+ 12 MP Triple camera setup on the Mi 9, and a 48 MP + 13 + 8 MP Triple Camera Setup on the Mi 9 SE. The camera performance of both devices is extremely well. The colours are warm, and you get a very real looking photo as an output. Well, you might want to install the Google Camera on Xiaomi Mi 9 SE. That’s exactly what this post is all about.
Download Google Camera for Mi 9/ Mi 9 SE
Now, you might already know the pros of installing the Google Camera app on any Android Device. Well, we have seen a lot of devices having some decent camera sensors producing some really good looking shots with the help of the Google Camera APK. We have already written a post for Download and Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 7 without Root. Well, the tech-savvy communities are constantly working to port the app to other Android Devices.
Fortunately enough, the port was successful for the Xiaomi Mi 9 and the Mi 9 SE. Anyways, you can download the latest version of the Google Camera for Mi 9/ Mi 9 SE by clicking on the download button below.
Once you have downloaded the latest version of Google Camera for Mi 9/ SE on your device, you are all set to install it. let us now take a look at the steps which you need to follow in order to do so.
Steps to Install Google Camera on Mi 9/ Mi 9 SE
Now, in order to install Google Camera on Mi 9/ Mi 9 SE, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have downloaded the Google Camera APK for Mi 9/ Mi 9 SE from the above link.
- Now, you need to open the File Manager on your Mi 9 SE.
- Navigate to the Downloads folder which contains the latest version of the Google Camera APK you just downloaded.
- Tap on the Google Camera APK on your Mi 9 Device.
- Now, you will be prompted to allow APK processing from this app. Enable the Allow from this Source option here.
- Once done, tap on back and tap on the Install button.
- Wait for the installation process to get completed.
- Once the installation process has been completed, tap on Open
- After opening the app for the first time, you will be asked for 4 to 5 permissions from the app. Allow all of them and you are good to go.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download and Install Google Camera on Mi 9 and Mi 9 SE without Root. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.
I’m Abhinav, an 19-year-old Web Developer, Designer and Tech Enthusiast from New Delhi, India. I am a Computer Applications Student who loves writing on Tech and How tos. This led me start GeekSane.