Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has recently purchased a brand new Nokia 8.1. Now, just in case if you are someone who doesn’t already know, the Nokia 8.1 is one of the latest Android device offerings from the Nokia. The device comes with a 6.18 inches Full HD Display. The colours are pretty accurate on the display. Under the hood, we can find a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chip along with massive 6 GB of RAM.
Coming to the cameras, we have 12 + 13 MP Dual camera setup on the Nokia 8.1. The camera performance of the device is quite decent considering the fact that they are mid-range devices. The colours are accurate, and you get a decent looking photo as an output. Well, you might want to install the Google Camera with Night Mode on your Nokia 8.1. That’s exactly what this post is all about.
Download Google Camera for Nokia 8.1
Now, you might be someone who already knows about the pros of installing the Google Camera app on Android Device. Well, we have seen a lot of devices having some decent camera sensors (like the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2) producing some really good looking shots with the help of the Google Camera APK. We have already written a post for Download and Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 7 without Root. Well, the tech-savvy communities like XDA are constantly working to port the app to other Android Devices.
Fortunately enough, the port is successful for the Nokia 8.1. Anyways, you can download the latest version of the Google Camera for Nokia 8.1 by clicking on the download button below.
Once you have downloaded the latest version of Google Camera for Nokia 8.1 on your device, you are all set to install it. let us now take a look at the steps which you need to follow in order to install the GCam on your Nokia 8.1. Should we?
Steps to Install Google Camera on Nokia 8.1
Now, in order to install Google Camera on Nokia 8.1, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have downloaded the Google Camera APK for Nokia 8.1 from the above download link.
- Now, you need to go to any File Manager on your Nokia 8.1.
- Here, you need to navigate to the Downloads folder which has the latest version of the Google Camera APK for Nokia 8.1 that you just downloaded.
- Tap on the Google Camera APK file on your Nokia 8.1 Device.
- Now, you will be prompted to allow APK processing from the File Manager App. Enable the Allow from this Source option to allow the installation.
- Once that’s done, tap on the back key and tap on the Install button.
- The installation process will now start.
- Once the installation process has been completed, tap on the Open option to open the Google Camera on your Nokia 8.1.
- After opening the app for the first time, you will be asked for around 5 permissions from the app. Allow all of them to make sure that the Google Camera works well on your Nokia Android Device.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download and Install Google Camera on Nokia 8.1 without Root. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.
I’m Abhinav, an 19-year-old Web Developer, Designer and Tech Enthusiast from New Delhi, India. I am a Computer Applications Student who loves writing on Tech and How tos. This led me start GeekSane.