Download and Install Google Camera on Asus Zenfone 6 without Root: Alright, so it looks like that you have a brand new Asus Zenfone 6. Well, that’s great! Asus Zenfone line up is one of the best Smartphone series by the company. Just in case if you missed it, the Asus recently released their brand new Android Device in the Zenfone line up. Yes, we are talking about the new Asus Zenfone 6 here. Well, the Zenfone 6 comes with a 6.4 inches Full HD IPS Panel. Colours look really good on this display.
Under the hood, the Zenfone 6 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chip along with 8GB RAM. Now, one of the best things about the new Zenfone 6 is its camera. Just in case if you don’t already know, the Asus Zenfone 6 comes with a Motorized flip-up main camera module. Yes, that’s like one sensor for both front and rear shots. Sounds interesting, no? Well, do you know what’s even more interesting? Today, in this post, we would be covering on the Download and Install Google Camera on Asus Zenfone 6 No Root. So without any further, we do, let’s top into it. Should we?
Download and Install Google Camera on Asus Zenfone 6 without Root
Are you looking for How to Install Google Camera on Asus Zenfone 6 without Root?: Well, once you have downloaded the Google Camera APK for Asus Zenfone 6 from above. You need to install the same on your device. Let us now take a look at the steps which you need to follow in order to do the same. Should we?
Steps to Install Google Camera on Asus Zenfone 6/ Pro
Now, in order to install Google Camera on Asus Zenfone 6, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have downloaded the Google Camera APK for Asus Zenfone 6 from the above link.
- Now, you need to open any File Manager like ES File Explorer on your Asus Zenfone 6.
- Navigate to the folder which contains the latest version of the Google Camera APK for Asus Zenfone 6.
- Tap on the Google Camera APK on your Asus Device.
- You will now be prompted to allow APK loading from the file manager app. Tap on the Allow from this Source option here in order to enable the same.
- Once done, tap on the back button and tap the Install button.
- Wait for the installation process to get completed.
- Once the installation process has been completed, tap on the Open.
- Once you open the app for the first time, you will be asked for 4 to 5 permissions from the app. Allow all of them and you should be good to go.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download and Install Google Camera on Asus Zenfone 6. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.
I’m Abhinav, an 19-year-old Web Developer, Designer and Tech Enthusiast from New Delhi, India. I am a Computer Applications Student who loves writing on Tech and How tos. This led me start GeekSane.