Alright, so you might be someone who is using a Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 or maybe the Redmi Note 5 Pro. Now, just in case if you are someone who doesn’t already know, the Redmi Note 5 and the Note 5 Pro are two of the most successful and popular mid-range devices from the Xiaomi. The device comes with a 5.99 inch Full HD Display. The colours are pretty good and accurate on this display. The device is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 processor along with massive 6 GB of RAM.
Coming to the cameras, we have 12 + 5 MP Dual camera setup on the Redmi Note 5 Pro, and a 12 MP Camera Setup on the Redmi Note 5. The camera performance of both devices is quite decent. The colours are warm, and you get a very crispy looking photo as an output. Well, you might want to install the Google Camera on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. Well, that’s exactly what this post is all about.
Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 5/ Note 5 Pro
Now, you might already know the benefits of the Google Camera app on any modern Android Smartphone. Well, we have seen a lot of devices from different brands having some decent camera sensors producing some amazing shots with the help of the Google Camera APK. We have already written a post for Download and Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 7/ Pro without Root. Anyways, the developers are working to port the app to various other Android Devices.
Fortunately enough, the port is successful for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and the Redmi Note 5 Pro. Anyways, you can download the latest version of the Google Camera for Redmi Note 5/ Note 5 Pro by clicking on the download button below.
Once you have downloaded the latest version of Google Camera for Redmi Note 5/ Pro on your device, you are all set to install it. Let us now take a look at the steps which you need to follow in order to do so. Should we?
Steps to Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 5/ Note 5 Pro
Now, in order to install Google Camera on Redmi Note 5/ Note 5 Pro, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have downloaded the Google Camera APK for Redmi Note 5/ Note 5 Pro from the above link.
- Now, you need to open any File Manager like ES File Explorer on your Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Navigate to the folder which contains the latest version of the Google Camera APK for Redmi Note 5.
- Tap on the Google Camera APK on your Android Device.
- You will now be prompted to allow APK loading from this file manager app. Tap on the Allow from this Source option here to enable the same.
- Once done, tap on the back softkey and tap on the Install button.
- Wait for the installation process to get completed.
- Once the installation process has been completed, tap on Open.
- Once you open the app for the first time, you will be asked for 4 to 5 permissions from the app. Allow all of them and you are good to go.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download and Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 5 without Root. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.